Photos of a Golden Retriever's day at the beach

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos of a Golden Retriever's day at the beach

Here are a few photos from our recent trip to Leo Carillo State Park in Malibu. It was Finn's first experience in the ocean.
Wet dog Finnegan sitting on the beachIt was a beautiful day for Finn's first trip into the ocean.
A blue sky and a golden retrieverThe wet puppy was covered in sand but still looked adorable
Finnegan the golden retriever with the surf in the backgroundThe seagulls helped keep Finn's attention, he loved chasing their shadows. He also wanted to attack every piece of seaweed he saw wash up.
Finn the dog's first trip into the ocean surfAnd here is another one showing off what a beautiful southern California day it was.
Another regal golden retriever with a beautiful blue sky

11 Comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Oh dog! I want to join you, that water and the beach look like so much fun!

Woofs, Johann

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Finn, you went to the beach too??? Isn't it just pawsome! We actually just came back from our howliday & we had a fantabulous time! I hope you did too. By the way, you look sooo gorgeous in those pictures.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Oh, love those photos! He looks so happy!

MM

Anonymous said...

he looks a little bit confused (at least at this photos), but no wonder when first time on ocean beach. I will be like that also when I first time see an ocean!

best wishes
webomatik

Anonymous said...

We don't have ANY ocean here....We just have the great lakes from what MY human's say. So I guess we're jealous of you....Even though we don't really like the water.

Big Sloppy Kisses,

Shawna and Laci

Joe Stains said...

water scares the crud out of me, but you sure look happy!

Clay's Mommy said...

Happy Memorial Day Finn!


Jack and Abby

CaladoHelena said...

Oh ! You did one of my favourite things … taking photos of my dogs on the beach.

Just lovely !

Simba said...

Looks like a blast!! I love the beach!! (esp. trolling for dead fish!!)

wags,

Simba

Liss said...

What fun it looks like you guys are having. Finn is beautiful. I want to take my Herbie to the ocean. He's a 1-year-old pug. I think he'd like seeing it.

Visit us at http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Enjoyed stopping on your blog, greeting from Belgium