Cats and Dogs

Monday, November 19, 2007

Cats and Dogs



Finn has finally started to get along with the kittens. One of them still plays with him sometimes but generally speaking they don't bother each other. It was another step though that it was possible to take this picture.

Also, to everyone, happy thanksgiving. This will be the first time Finn joins us on a trip. We will be going to my parents house for turkey and cranberry sauce, and Finn will get some good eats too. Not too sure how he'll handle a 5 hour drive but I guess we will see how this goes.

1 Comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, what a sweet picture of Finn & the kitty. My mommy just rescued a male kitten from my hooman M's car engine few days ago. He almost got cooked in it coz it was running but luckily he was saved in time & my mommy named him Engine at 1st but then it's changed to Oliver. The first two days he was a bit feisty but today, he doesn't mind us doggies. I like to disturb him & he would play with my nose. Sometimes I accidentally step on him & he would hiss at me. Ooops! But he still likes me & he's sooo playful. I think we all can get along together very well soon & maybe sleep together too.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer