Dog Blog Links: 5th Edition

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dog Blog Links: 5th Edition

It's been a while (and some of them are now dated) but I wanted to post some links to sites I read and enjoy. These are all blogs I have on my RSS feed, or appear on search results I subscribe to.

Amber's Personal Diary- A Christmas photo shoot (thanks for all the comments!)

Pop Dog Blog - A dancing dog. Solid video, there are other fun things on this site and you can even get a pet portrait for the holidays. (also thanks for all the comments Simba!)

Google Blog Search: Golden Retrievers- How to Reduce Golden Retriever Dog Shedding (note: this is not a blog per se but rather a RSS feed of a standard search. To add it just do a Google Blog search for a term then in the results on the left side click Subscribe)

Johann the Dog - A Green Dog Blog and the actual site of a green dog (here's a green toy that also made my search results)

Big Paw Blog- Haloween costumes for pooches(I said some of them were dated)

Pappy's Dog Blog- A sweet costume for a little Jack Russell Terrier (I wasn't kidding, Halloween was like a month ago)

LabTails- Baby Puppy's are growing up quickly, and I'm sure they are double that size now

Mad About Labrador Retriever's- A nice look at the reasons to get your pet spayed or neutered.

Speak! - An amusing comic about dog blogs.

Sparky's Blog- Embarrassed by peanut butter, the ultimate enemy of a happy puppy.

1 Comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Finn, did you see my new post? My sista & I just learned new tricks. Maybe your hoomans can teach you both of them...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer