Dog Thief

Friday, November 2, 2007

Dog Thief

Although the title may suggest that someone stole a dog, that is not the case. Rather, it appears Finnegan may have stolen something.
The toy seen here is NOT something we bought for Finn, and we have no idea where it came from. It's possible that the neighbor dog Ozzie brought it over during a playdate, but I can't remember him every bringing anything more then energy (he's got a lot of it). Other than that the only theory is that one of the gardeners found it around the yard and assumed it was Finn's.

I'm sure it is no big deal, the toy is pretty beat up already, but I don't want Sir Finnegan to be the cause of some neighborhood drama. Luckily for us there will be no evidence of this "crime" within a few days thanks to Finn's new "big bear" teeth. He can chew through anything now, and he does. It is a daily occurrence to see him out on the lawn with a circle of toy stuffing around him.

3 Comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh-oh...It's ok Finn. I steal things too...sometimes. No big deal! Heeheehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Johann The Dog said...

I think you even look guilty Finn! But in the dog world there is no 'ownership' right? BOL! Woofs, Johann

Anonymous said...

You're lucky if all he steals is another dog's toys. I looked out my kitchen window one morning to find my underwear spread about my backyard! My shepherd/hound mix, Oakley, had raided the laundry pile.

Then there was the pile of chewed-up shoes....

Good thing we love them so much.

Peggy
http://petcaring.blogspot.com