A couple intriguing pets

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A couple intriguing pets

Crack The Bell - The Blog - Wonder Pets

Found this well written story today. The guy talks two interesting pets as well as a kids TV show about Wonder Pets. All good stuff.

The golden retriever mentioned saved a two year old. What's that Sandy, little Connor is lost in the forest, it's getting dark out? We gotta hurry. Luckily the kid was found "sitting on a stump, alert, calm".


The other story mentioned is about Oscar the grim reaper of cats. There is nothing more terrifying than an animal that can sense death. I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm ever put in that home I will DEMAND the cat be removed. They even quote a worker as saying "As a rule, 'this is not a cat that’s friendly to people'". I understand the healing power of pets, but this is just to dark for my tastes.

0 Comments: