Blogs We Luv, Ten Questions

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blogs We Luv, Ten Questions

A few weeks ago I found a fun site that reviews all sorts of blogs. As I am mildly addicted I added it to my reader and starting checking out their links. Not only do they review blogs, but they have a list of Ten Questions posed to all bloggers. It is a simple way to promote your blog, and it is also kinda fun.

Anyways, yesterday they featured my answers on their site. Thanks to all the folks who visited from Blogsweluv, I saw a nice little spike in hits, hope you enjoy.

Oh, and here is a picture of Finn taken just a few minutes ago.

2 Comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh I just read your Q&A. Good answers Finn! Maybe I'll give it a try too some day...Hehe! By the way, your fur looks really nice & healthy in the picture.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Tish said...

Chris, thanks for the mention! I'm so glad you had fun with the 10 Questions. I actually have this blog on my list of future reviews! I'll let you know once I get it written and posted.

I'm also glad we could bring a little traffic to your site! Once I do a review, hopefully you'll get a little more! :)

Have a great night!