Dog destroys household objects

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dog destroys household objects

We've trained Finn well enough, and provided him with enough toys, to keep him from destroying our house. There are things we concede to him now and then, though. A sock out of the dryer, a blanket draped across his cage, and this gem: the cat claw scratcher thing. I don't know what you call it but I know that by the time I saw him it was all over. The whole contraption is just a board with string wrapped around it but he seemed to love it more than the cats ever have. Here is the video of him tearing into his new toy.

4 Comments:

Yuki n Joyce said...

hey Finn! hehe you sure love the kitty toy don't you;) tell papa to buy more of those scratch-post-things for you:D

Yuki

Ume said...

dat looked like a fun toy, Finn! but it would probably be too big for me.

Pee.S: u looked pwetty cool in dat Tulane Uni. tee-shirt!

Johann The Dog said...

Ha! You go buddy! I see that you may be participating in my Fun things to do with your pup - Link Love Project! That's great, just let me know if you have any questions, happy to help!

Woof, Johann

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, isn't that a cat's scratcher thingy? Hehehehe...Is it fun?

P/S: I've added you as my friend. Hope you'll do the same thing too. Will visit your bloggy often!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer