Golden Retriever Litter

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Golden Retriever Litter

We got an e-mail today from Finn's other family (the breeder's) that included this great picture. Here are all of Finn's brother's and sisters.
Bellatrix is the lucky 0ne that gets to live with her mom and dad, but seriously, how cute of a litter is that? I'm glad when we got him Finn was the last of the litter and we lucked into him, but if we had to pick one of the puppies I'm fairly certain we would have wound up with at least 3 or 4 more dogs than we were planning on.

It was mentioned in the e-mail too that there should be a get together for all the puppies. I'm not sure our yard is large enough for eight golden retrievers, but having all of them over would be a dream come true. Hopefully we can make this happen and it'll be interesting to see how they have all matured. More pictures of Finn to come later this week too. I've taken a bunch since I got back home and he has gotten much bigger, but I've been spending my time enjoying his company rather than writing about him.

Also if any of the owners of Finn's brother's and sisters happen to read this please send a picture along or leave a comment.

3 Comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh! I'm practically squealing here coz they all are just adorably cute! I bet I was as cute as them when I was their age...Finn, you are sooo lucky to be picked by your mama & papa. I bet they love you to bits!

By the way, do drop by my bloggy some time. Would love to see you there some day...Oh & don't forget to say hello to me in my chat box! Heehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Yuki n Joyce said...

wow wow! how cute! oh it would be awesome to have a family gathering! i wonder how Finn will react to his brothers and sisters.

Yuki

Simba said...

OMD! How cute!! How does one choose out of such a bunch of cuties???

Glad my "pawrents" only had to choose between me and my sister (my other sister was spoken for)...my human dad wanted a boy...so it was as easy as that!

Only three pups in my litter!!