Dog Sketch Artist

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dog Sketch Artist

A few weeks ago while reading few lists of blogs I came across Fe's site, Femikey's Sketch Blog. Fe is an artist and had done some animal sketches so I posted a comment saying that I would enjoy a sketch of Finnegan. Then I went on vacation, and wound up "marking all as read" on my RSS reader a few times and I guess I passed over this wonderful picture of Finnegan.
Fe, Thank you very much for this sketch. I hope it is alright that I share it with folks who visit my site.

4 Comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Awww...That's a nice sketching of you Finn. My mommy can sketch too ya know & she has already done for a few of my doggie's friends. Mommy wouldn't mind drawing you too coz she said she enjoys sketching doggies.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Yuki n Joyce said...

Hey nice sketch!

Yuki

Ume said...

veri kind of Fe to do a sketch of u, Finn!

Femikey said...

hi finn! glad u like my sketch, not that perfect coz im not used to it to make a dog sketch, but im really enjoy doing this sketch for u, ur such a cutie dog! :-) take care and have a great day finns dad!