A Dog in Human Clothes

Friday, August 3, 2007

A Dog in Human Clothes

Let me start by saying I'm still not sure how I feel about pets in clothes. Mother nature did a good job of putting a coat on them and especially in the southern California sun there is no real reason to bundle up a pooch. That being said, there was a set of pajamas on sale through Petco the other day for "like $7". Julia thought Finn would look great in them and since they were so cheap went ahead and got them. It was a bit of a hassle getting Finn to stuff his huge mitts through the arm and leg holes, and at first he got all turned around, but once we got each paw through he did look cute. Cute, that is, in the "Haha, you look like a goof ball" sort of way, but still cute. Later today I'll be putting these pictures up on Pets in Clothes and when I do I'll post the link. Until then, smile at these.



In case you can't tell those are little ducks on his PJ's.

Like I said, once we got them on him he didn't even know they were there.

Here's Finn chilling in an undershirt. I think this is more his style.

7 Comments:

Julia said...

it was only 7 dollars! post pics of me and finn upstairs last night!
love you!

JuliaR said...

Nice blog! Good work with Finn, too. But really, clothing belongs only on little dogs!
(Got here from a comment you left at Lab Tails.)

Jan said...

I think as much as we do for our dogs, the least they can do is give us a smile or two by indulging us in putting clothes on them occasionally.

Actually most Poodles love wearing clothes. I think they have been so trimmed and fluffed through the centuries that they are accustomed to any human foible.

fee said...

hi finn, nice to meet you! i have too many outfits for my liking but mom says i behave much better whilst dressed, so... anyways, you'll get to know more about me – and i about you – as we go along.

have a very nice weekend!

loves,
fee

Yuki n Joyce said...

Hi Finn! Haha you do look more comfortable in the undershirt.

Yuki

Ume said...

hiya Finn & Finn's Dad,
thx for dropping by my blog!
$7 was indeed a great buy! but the undershirt was definitely more of your style, n u looked happier in it :)

Simba said...

OMD! Dude, the indignity!! BOL! Just kidding, I get dressed up all the time too! (Just not in PJ's...)

"Mom" thinks you look adorable though.

Simba