Dogbook: Facebook for dogs

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dogbook: Facebook for dogs

If anyone else out there has a dog on Facebook's new app exclusively for dogs, look up Finn, he wants some friends. Of course it is not necessary for Finn to have his own Facebook page, but it is another good way to store some pictures and stories about him that we can remember for a long time. He already has a few friends, Lala from the puppy fight is one of them. In case you are not on facebook here is a screen capture of what a dogbook page looks like. Oh and it looks like if you want a dogbook site you'll have to sign up for facebook, but nothings stopping you from signing the dog up for facebook assuming you have an extra e-mail for them.

4 Comments:

Cath Delaney said...

Awh, how cute is he...?

I used to have a Golden called Oscar

:)

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, more pawty pictures! Prince is very handsome. I like his fur, looks soft & flowy to me unlike mine. Teeheehee! I tell ya, I think he will sniff my butt non-stop until I leave. I don't know why, but most male dogs go crazy for my butt. Maybe it smells nice, lol!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ume said...

hmmm... i dun have my own email address! should i get one?

Simba said...

Alright Finn...I'll be looking for you buddy! ;o)

Between blogging, Dogster and Dogbook, I'm alllll over the web!


Simba